The new Pentecostal Assemblies of the World annual commentary, The Apostolic Way, provides material that emboldens our Apostolic message, sets an example for others to follow, and reaches a new generation with the Word of God. The 52 Bible lessons were developed by a team of P.A.W. reviewers and writers who focused on providing an Apostolic message that points the way to deeper spiritual growth as the saints grapple with sometimes difficult realities.
The Apostolic Way provides two (2) commentaries for each lesson as well as an easy-to-follow outline.
• In Depth is a section-by-section commentary that follows the At-A-Glance outline. The In Depth commentary provides both background information and practical application ideas.
• More Light on the Text is a verse-by-verse commentary that gives precise Hebrew and Greek meanings and historical information from each verse. It provides timely research
from scholars and authors.
• Apostolic commentary revision is provided in The Apostolic Way and The Apostolic Light by P.A.W. scholars who have been baptized in Jesus' Name and filled with the Holy Ghost and have studied at some of the most renown seminaries and Bible colleges in the nation.
The ViewPoints Resource Guide features articles that will strengthen the saints--whether they are in the pews, in the classroom, in small groups, or in some area of the ministry vineyard. Make these readings part of your devotional life and watch God work!
• Basics! provides essays that are basic to recognizing the power of the Holy
Ghost in our faith walk.
• Right Now Faith: Living Testimonies are REAL testimonies from REAL saints in our congregations today who have opened their lives so others might be blessed.
• Principles of Faith raise issues of worship, repentance, prayer, and obedience to examine our walk with the Lord.
• Our History: Past and Present focuses on how leaders went beyond the walls to stand on their Apostolic conviction in the world. These flashbacks will not only encourage you, they will help you "press toward the mark of the high calling of Christ Jesus" in your "right now" situations.
• T.I.P.S. for the Christian Educator provides suggestions and support for teaching and leading Christian education programs.
|Publisher:||UMI (Urban Ministries, Inc.)|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||5 MB|