Raising a girl in today's world is more complicated than ever. How do you help your daughter navigate through her world of school cliques, confusing media messages, and pressures to be a "good girl"?
Newly revised and updated, this guide gives you smart and comprehensive advice on the trials and triumphs of raising a daughter. Parenting expert Dr. Erika Shearin Karres prepares you for every stage, including:
- Handling tantrums, bad moods, and potty training
- Dealing with cliques, bullies, and peer pressure
- Coping with puberty and menstruation
- Keeping up with texting, social media, and online relationships
- Addressing the issues of drinking, smoking, drugs, and sex
- Enforcing rules and discipline
Dr. Karres shows you how to raise your girl with ease, skill, and confidence even in today's challenging world!
|Sold by:||SIMON & SCHUSTER|
|File size:||806 KB|
About the Author