Do you lead with a highly organized, task-focused style that motivates your team to accomplish work on time? Or do you focus more on the future to coach your team toward success?
Here's the better question: why do you have to choose between the two? This traditional binary thinking of declaring yourself either the detailed-oriented Manager or big-picture Visionary in leadership is limiting the growth of your career, team, and company.
Within the wide spectrum between these two archetypes lies the amazing power of a combined leadership style that reaches radical new heights. Embrace hybrid leadership to become an Indispensable Leader!
In The Indispensable Leader, leadership expert Darby Vannier provides a strategy to harness and develop the best traits of both managerial and visionary leaders to support greatness in your professional and personal life. Filled with practical tools and real-world examples, this guide will help you balance detail-focused performance and big-picture inspiration to create a leadership style that fosters effective teamwork, an enterprising environment, and an exciting future.
- Beneficial traits of the Manager and Visionary archetypes to adopt into your business leadership-and which to leave behind.
- A foundation of core values, characteristics, and habits to handle difficult situations, decisions, and change within your organization.
- How an Indispensable Leader can display informal, influential leadership outside of a formal role.
- Options to help you build both technical and big-idea leadership skills: trainings, observed learning, and mentorships.
- Indispensable tips for building, coaching, and strengthening a great team.
Powerful possibilities emerge in the balance of ideas and action! Get The Indispensable Leader and redefine leadership success for yourself, for the people you lead now, and for anyone you'll lead in the future.
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||Indispensable Leader LLC|
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.41(d)|