Don't just be better than the competition. Be the only one.
You've been trying to get your solo business off the ground, networking online, sending cold outreaches, creating content, and following the advice of influencers. But time goes by and you can't seem to break through the noise.
Becoming the go-to expert in your field is not easy, but quite possible - if you follow the right path. This book decodes the secrets that successful entrepreneurs have used to become thought leaders and make a lasting impact in their industries.
The Solo Thought Leader will show you how to:
- Charge higher prices as the expert in your niche.
- Innovate and rise above the competition.
- Sell more by building a community of loyal fans.
- Set industry trends as the voice people listen to in social media.
- Leave a legacy with visibility, authority, and credibility.
- Create a business that runs by itself and frees you to do what you love.
- And much more...
Building upon his experience as a business consultant and B2B marketer, and numerous interviews with business practitioners, Diego Pineda lays out the strategies and tactics you need to climb to the top of your domain.