Use that adventurous spirit to explore within yourself and design a life you love!
This practical guidebook leads you on a journey to explore the depths of your inner self. In the format of a global travel adventure, you're brought to different areas of your life, both inner and outer, to assess, reflect, and choose your own adventure from a place of awareness and acceptance.
In The Trip to Your Truth, we travel through different areas.
- The deep caves of our inner selves are where we explore thoughts, feelings, perceptions, beliefs, identity, and much more.
- The ruins of our past are where elements like habits, beliefs and perceptions, are created. We excavate the site and find buried gems hidden in the rubble.
- This leads to the bridges that link us to others. It's from here that we explore our beliefs and habits about love, connecting with others, communication, community, and building a better world.
- From there we take a break to reassess the tools we're carrying with us and see which way to go to find our own authentic life path.
- The adventure ends with a return home, to the garden within us.
If you're interested in creating a happy life that's authentically guided by your truths, this guidebook will help you find your way.