A MASSIVE COLLECTION OF LAUGHABLE, CHEESY JOKES PERFECT FOR AMUSING DADS WHILE SLIGHTLY EMBARRASSING THE KIDS
As groan-inducing as they are hilarious, dad jokes are the punny one-liners and oh-so-clever quips fathers never tire of telling. With this massive collection, no Dad will ever lack new material to make his kids facepalm:
• A watermelon and a honeydew wanted to get married right away, but they cantaloupe.
• After Humpty Dumpty recovered from his fall, he was just a shell of his former self.
• Sign language interpreters have to lean sideways to translate something in italics.
• Anyone with a wheat allergy that routinely eats pasta is just a gluten for punishment.
• A chord walked into a bar and ordered a drink. The bartender said, “We don’t serve minors.”
|Product dimensions:||4.90(w) x 7.90(h) x 1.00(d)|
About the Author
Gordon Hideaki Nagai is a father and grandfather who loves creating and sharing jokes with his grandchildren. Now retired, Gordon worked as a case manager in social service in the Bay Area and has Masters in Social Welfare from U.C. Berkeley. Originally from Atwater, California, Gordon is a second generation Japanese-American who currently lives with his wife of 55 years close to his four grandchildren in Eugene, OR.