How do you plan for an unknowable future?
That's the question everyone's asking. Just take a look around: supply chain disruptions, material and product shortages, rising costs. Disruption after disruption. Uncertainty everywhere.
If you want to wrap your arms around a complex and rapidly changing world, you need a tool that can confidently prepare you for the long term.
You need scenario planning.
Today for Tomorrow walks you - step-by-step - through a powerful, structured process that helps you manage a future that can't be predicted, explore possibilities, and deal with complexity in a way that traditional, short-term planning simply can't.
In this actionable, easy-to-follow book, you'll learn:
- The ten stages of scenario planning - and foolproof ways to bring the scenarios you create to life
- How scenarios can expand your mindset, limit groupthink, and challenge conventional wisdom
- A framework that helps you eliminate bias and evaluate trends and weak signals
- How to pinpoint a strong focal question and validate a scenario grid
- Exactly where in the scenario planning process to apply the Goldilocks Principle - and why.
Today for Tomorrow is a super practical resource any leader craving a more resilient, future-proof organization can pick up. Yes, you (and every small business, not-for-profit, and multinational corporation) can use scenario planning to take action today for a better future.
|Get It Done Productions
|8.50(w) x 11.00(h) x 0.35(d)