Healthy recipes for any kind of pressure cooker.
Whether they're cooked in an old-fashioned pressure cooker or a new, electronic, programmable one, delicious dishes are only a few steps away with these Healthy Exchanges(r) low-fat, low-sugar, heavenly creations-soup to nuts. JoAnna Lund once again proves that healthy eating can-and should-be finger-licking good.
In addition to approximately 200 quick-and-easy recipes, the book includes:
- Best pressure cooker tips for success
- How to create a Healthy Exchanges(r) pantry
- A Healthy Exchanges(r) chopping chart for easier preparation
- JoAnna's Ten Commandments of Successful Cooking
- How to read a Healthy Exchanges(r) recipe
|Publisher:||Penguin Publishing Group|
|Sold by:||Penguin Group|
|File size:||3 MB|
|Age Range:||18 Years|
About the Author
Barbara Alpert is the author of No Friend Like a Sister, 30 Minutes to Mealtime, Another Potful of Recipes, Baking with Splenda, Cooking Healthy with a Pressure Cooker, Cooking for Two, and The Love of Friends.