- Want it by Wednesday, September 26 Order now and choose Expedited Shipping during checkout.
Mark Sisson, bestselling author, award-winning blogger, and founder of PRIMAL KITCHEN, teams up with over 50 leading icons in the primal community to amass 130 mouth-watering recipes in this ultimate paleo recipe collection.
Learn how to whip up Primal Kitchen’s uncompromisingly delicious, high quality, nutrient dense sauces and dressings at home to pack healthy fats, phytonutrients, and superfoods into every meal.
With recipe contributions from Melissa Hartwig, Robb Wolf, Chris Kresser, Sarah Fragoso, Pete Evans, Tony Horton, Laird Hamilton, Cassy Joy Garcia, George Bryant, and so many more, The PRIMAL KITCHEN™ Cookbook makes cooking with your favorite paleo personalities right in your own primal kitchen a reality!
The PRIMAL KITCHEN Cookbook includes:
- The 5 signature PRIMAL KITCHEN recipes - Classic Mayo, Chipotle Lime Mayo, Greek Vinaigrette, Honey Mustard Vinaigrette, and Wild Ranch dressing
- Nutrient-dense lunches and salads to prep ahead or whip up in minutes, like Spicy Tuna Poke Bowls and 10-Minute Pad Thai Zoodles
- Inspired starters and small bites to please a crowd (or just yourself), including Chipotle Lime Cauliflower Hummus and Baked Bison Meatballs
- Savory sides, from Creamy Chipotle Butternut Squash Soup to Dill Pickle and Bacon Potato Salad
- Main dishes that will certainly become staples in your kitchen, like Hazelnut Crusted Halibut and Honey Mustard Vinaigrette Short Ribs
- Guilt-free treats such as Coconut Cashew Bonbons and Avocado Oil Ice Cream
Cooking’s never been so primally perfect. Eat like your life depends on it and make every bite a taste sensation with The PRIMAL KITCHEN Cookbook.
|Publisher:||Primal Nutrition, Inc.|
|Product dimensions:||7.90(w) x 10.00(h) x 1.10(d)|
About the Author
Health and fitness expert Mark Sisson is the bestselling author of The Primal Blueprint and one of the leading voices of the burgeoning Evolutionary Health Movement. His blog, MarksDailyApple.com, has paved the way for Primal enthusiasts to challenge conventional wisdom's diet and exercise principles and take personal responsibility for their health and well-being. With over 2 million unique monthly visitors, the blog is one of the top-ranked health resource websites on the Internet.
Besides the Primal Blueprint, Mark has authored The Primal Blueprint 21-day Total Body Transformation, The Primal Connection (which won the Eric Hoffer Award in 2013 for best self-published book, and the Ben Franklin Award silver medal in the mind/body/spirit category); and numerous other books on cooking, athletic training, and health.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
I'm so glad I picked this up. I have been an on and off Paleo "dieter" and have recently decided to commit to the lifestyle. I read through Practical Paleo and found her recipes too complex and using so many different ingredients, it would take too much preparation for the following week to prepare mentally and physically to get it all done. Also, with so may Paleo cookbooks out there, this is a great idea because Sisson, credits each recipe at the top with the author, the description is short, the food list is short, the instructions simplified. I love it and more so, my family loves it. I am more often than not able to use my pantry and spend more time on life than in the store! No cooking fails yet, and the I love the fact that there are so many dressings and sauces. We will go through and rank whose recipes we loved the most and pick out a new cookbook soon by checking the author's names. The pictures are beautiful, and the most are one page making it very easy to read. I highly recommend this book. If I had to think of one con it might be that I am allergic to avocado and Sisson is obsessed with avocado oil and avocado in general, but I am using it in my husbands dressings and food, that he takes to work and I make my own with coconut oil or avocado, it tastes great.