- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
- Spend $25, Get FREE SHIPPING
What is a Wish List?
A Wish List is a private, safe page where you can save items for future purchase so you won't waste time searching for them later.
Do I need an Account to have Wish Lists?
Yes, you do so that we can store the lists you make and you can access them.
Are there different types of wish lists?
Yes. Each account can have up to 25 different wish lists. Every account starts with a basic "default" wish list. You also have one "My NOOK Wish List." The remaining 23 Lists are yours to create and name as you please.
Can I add NOOKbooks to a regular Wish List?
No, you cannot. From a NOOKbooks page you will be able to add NOOKbooks to your "My NOOK Wish List."
How do I add products to my Wish List?
There are two ways:
- On most product pages there is an "Add to List" button (below the Cart icon). Clicking this link will open up a menu. Select "My WishList" and the item will be added to your list.
- If you have already placed an item in your Cart for purchase, it can be moved to your Wish List by clicking the "Move to Wish List" link.
Note: Used & Out of Print Books from our Authorized Sellers cannot be added to your Wish List.
What is "My NOOK Wish List?"
It is your separate wish list for NOOKbooks. At this time, "My NOOK Wish List" will be mark private and cannot be made public. Non NOOKbook titles cannot be added to this particular list.
How do I view my Wish List?
You can access your Wish List in multiple ways:
- Just click the "Wish List" link located in the upper-right-hand corner of this page (under the Cart icon). You will be prompted to sign in if you haven't done so already.
- Visit your Account and click the "My Wish List" link.
- Visit your My B&N profile page and click the "My Wish List" link.
Can other people see my Wish List?
It's up to you. You can keep your Wish List private or make it public by selecting the public option on your wish list. The only way someone can see your Wish List is if they are using your computer or are logged in to the site under your account.
Please Note: "My NOOK Wish List" cannot be made public at this time.
Can I view my Wish List from multiple computers?
Yes. If you logged in to your account when you created or added to your Wish List, you can access your Wish List from any computer by signing in.
How do I move items from my Wish List to my Cart?
There are two ways:
- From your Wish List: Click "Add to Cart."
- From your Cart: Find the heading Selections from Your Wish List and choose the item you wish to move; then, click "Add to Cart."
When I move an item from my Wish List to my Cart, it doesn’t get deleted from my Wish List. Why?
An item will only be removed from your Wish List when you have purchased it. If you wish to remove an item from your Wish List without purchasing it, click on "Delete Item."
How many items can I add to my Wish List?
You can add up to 500 items to your Wish List.
Does the Wish List lock in the price of an item? What about availability?
No. The price and availability of items remain subject to change. Your Wish List serves only to remind you of items that you want to buy.
Can I store multiple quantities of the same item in the Wish List?
No. If you want to buy multiple quantities of an item, move it to your Cart, type in the number of copies you want (under the heading "Quantity"), and click "Update Quantity."
Are there any items that cannot be added to the Wish List?
Marketplace items and downloadable SparkNotes and Quamut products cannot be added to the Wish List. NOOKbooks can only be added to "My NOOK Wish List."
Placing An Order
- Safe Shopping Guarantee
- Wish List
- Your Shopping Bag
- How to Buy
- Gift Options
- About Shipping
- About Shipping for Marketplace Items
- Delivery Times, Shipping Rates, and Tax Information
- Free Shipping
- General Tax Info
- Entering International Postal Codes
- Payment Options
- Bulk Orders
- Credit Card Security Code
- Canceling or Modifying an Order
- Refund and Returns Policies
- Debit and Credit Card Questions
- Marketplace Returns Policy
- Reserving an In-Store Copy