- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
- Spend $25, Get FREE SHIPPING
Marketplace items are shipped directly from our Sellers. If a return is necessary, the customer must ship the item back to the Seller who provided it at the address listed on the packing slip that came with the item. Returns should not be sent to BN.com or brought to a Barnes & Noble retail store.
In order to receive your refund:
Each item purchased from one of our Sellers will come with a packing slip. This piece of paper will have the address of the Seller and instructions on how to return the your purchase. If your package did not include a packing slip, you may contact the Seller to request their address. To do so, sign in to the Order Status page and select "Check Status" next to your item. The detail page will include the Seller's email address.
The seller will process your refund through BN.com if you:
- Return the item in the same condition in which you received it.
- Return the item within 30 days of receiving it.
- We will credit your account once the seller has processed the return through the BN.com system.
- Returns will be refunded in the form of the original payment method.
Placing An Order
- Safe Shopping Guarantee
- Wish List
- Your Shopping Bag
- How to Buy
- Gift Options
- About Shipping
- About Shipping for Marketplace Items
- Delivery Times, Shipping Rates, and Tax Information
- Free Shipping
- General Tax Info
- Entering International Postal Codes
- Payment Options
- Bulk Orders
- Credit Card Security Code
- Canceling or Modifying an Order
- Refund and Returns Policies
- Debit and Credit Card Questions
- Marketplace Returns Policy
- Reserving an In-Store Copy