Comiskey Park
Paperback
$24.99
Premium Members save an extra 10% and all Members collect stamps to save with Rewards. 10 stamps = $5. Learn More
Select a store to view item availability.
The Chicago White Sox opened Comiskey Park on July 1, 1910. Their owner, Charles Comiskey, wanted a new, modern, park made of steel and concrete to replace the old South Side Park. Comiskey Park was the home of the White Sox for the next 80 years, and over 72 million fans saw games there. This book recounts the history of the storied ballpark and the great events and ballplayers that made it famous. The Sox won all three World Series games played at Comiskey in 1917, the year of their only ...






















