GARY W. ELDRED, PhD is the bestselling author of The Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing, The 106 Common Mistakes Homebuyers Make (and How to Avoid Them), Trump University Real Estate 101, and many others. He is a leading real estate authority whose Fortune 500 clients have included Wells Fargo, Georgia- Pacific, and Century 21. He frequently speaks at national investment conferences and has served on the graduate business faculty at Stanford University, the University of Illinois, and the University of Virginia.
Investing in Real Estateby Gary W. Eldred
More than ever, investing in property today will set you on track to conquer financial uncertainty and build your long-term net worth. Investing in Real Estate, Seventh Edition offers dozens of experience- proven methods to convert these challenging times into the best of/b>
The bestselling guide to real estate, newly revised for today's investors
More than ever, investing in property today will set you on track to conquer financial uncertainty and build your long-term net worth. Investing in Real Estate, Seventh Edition offers dozens of experience- proven methods to convert these challenging times into the best of times.
Whether you want to fix and sell or buy, improve, and hold, market savvy real estate investor Gary W. Eldred shows you how to achieve your goals. He provides time-tested ways to grow a profitable portfolio and shows you how property investing can deliver twenty-two sources of financial return. You'll learn how to negotiate like a pro, read market trends, and choose from multiple possibilities to finance your properties. This timely new edition also includes:
- Historical context to emphasize how bargain prices and near record low interest rates now combine to offer unprecedented potential for short- and long-term profits
- Successfully navigate and meet today's loan underwriting standards
- How to obtain discounted property prices from banks, underwater owners, and government agencies
- How to value properties accurately—and, when necessary, intelligently challenge poorly prepared lender appraisals
- Effective techniques to acquire REOs and short sales on favorable terms within reasonable time frames
- How to market and manage your properties to outperform other investors
- And much more!
Join the pros who are profiting from today's market. All you need is the knowledge edge provided by Investing in Real Estate, Seventh Edition—the most favored and reliable guide to gaining the rewards that real estate offers.
"This is the best how-to-invest-in-real-estate book available."
INVEST NOW for Large Future Gains
INVEST NOW for Increasing Cash Flows
INVEST NOW for Lifetime Security
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.00(w) x 8.90(h) x 1.10(d)
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews