Weird Tales #352by Ann VanderMeer
- "How to Play With Dolls" | by Matthew
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Weird Tales is the original storytelling magazine of the dark and fantastic. This issue: Clowns on the warpath; an exclusive interview with author Neil Gaiman; original stories of dark fantasy from Tim Pratt, Michael Bishop, and Kathe Koja; a Lovecraftian Christmas carol by Eric Lis; and much more!
- "How to Play With Dolls" | by Matthew Cheney
- "Far & Wee" | by Kathe Koja
- "The Last Great Clown Hunt" | by Chris Furst
- "A Lake of Spaces" | by Tim Pratt
- "Catastrophe" | by Felix Gilman
- "The Matching Pair" | by Mark Budman
- "Ms Ito's Bird" | by Chris Ward
- "Wendigo" | by Michaela Morrissette
- "Purr" | by Michael Bishop
- "My True Lovecraft Gave to Me" | by Eric Lis
- "The Man With the Myriad Scars" | by Ben Thomas
- "Neil Gaiman: The Weird Tales Interview" | Lisa Mantchev catches the dream king wowing fans in Seattle, and Bill Baker chats him up about The Graveyard Book and the 20th anniversary of The Sandman.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
Why is this treated as a book, and not a monthly magazine? I want to subscribe instead of manually hunting for each issue every month, shouldn't this be in the magazine section?