1,411 Quite Interesting Facts to Knock You Sideways is a gold mine of wide-ranging, eye-opening, brain-bursting nuggets of trivia that's impossible to put down, another "treasure trove of factoids" (National Public Radio, Weekend Edition).
Did you know?
- Orchids can get jet lag
- Lizards can't walk and breathe at the same time
- Frank Sinatra took a shower 12 times a day
- Ladybug orgasms last for 30 minutes
- There are 177,147 ways to tie a tie
- Traffic lights existed before cars
- The soil in your garden is 2 million years old
|Publisher:||Norton, W. W. & Company, Inc.|
|Product dimensions:||7.10(w) x 4.50(h) x 1.30(d)|
About the Author
John Mitchinson is the director of research for the BBC quiz panel show QI (Quite Interesting). He lives in Oxfordshire.
James Harkin is senior researcher for QI and lives in London.