- Built a rotating canned food shelf and filled your pantry with nutritious, durable food
- Accumulated the right firearms for foraging and defense
- Assembled emergency first-aid and dental kits
- Made a homemade water filter
- Put together a functional 72-hour kit and an everyday carry kit
- Constructed and used traps for small game and fish
- Collected tools and seeds for your survival garden
- Made like-minded friends
- And much more . . .
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.34(d)|
About the Author
M.D. Creekmore is one of America's foremost experts on survival, emergency preparedness, and self-reliance. He has dedicated his life to learning the skills needed to stay alive in an increasingly dangerous world. Since its inception in 2007, his blog (
www.thesurvivalistblog.net ) has grown into one of the most popular preparedness sites on the Web. A few years ago, he got sick of being another rat in the rat race, so he bought two acres of land off the grid for $2,000 and parked a 26-foot travel trailer on it—this is now his full-time home and survival retreat. He is a black belt in Shotokan karate, gunsmith, survivalist, homesteader, and all-around nice guy.