Did you know…
* Approximately 55 percent of all U.S. citizens test positive to one or more allergens
* Allergies cost the health care system about $18 billion annually
* Allergies are the 6th leading cause of chronic disease in the United States
* On average, 18.4 million adults and 6.7 children are diagnosed with hay fever each year
* Allergic rhinitis, or hay fever, is the reason for over 15 million doctor office visits each year
Did you also know…
# Where you buy your honey can reduce your pollen allergy
# Colorful flowers are less bothersome than plain ones.
# The right vitamins and herbs can help allergy sufferers
# Ionizing air cleaners are NOT all they’re cracked up to be.
# Alcohol can make allergies worse
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||282 KB|