Has technology been used as a weapon in the murder of two victims? Denny McConnell, PI, is on the case.
Denny is hired by Amber Fagerstrom's law firm to help prove her innocent of the murder of Bad Boy Philip McDuggle. When another murder takes place in Ft. Worth, allegedly by the wife of the man for whom Denny provided expert testimony, Denny suspects the two cases are connected. Each of the two victims was involved in a coal venture, and Amber happens to have consulted for Philip McDuggle's company.
EVOLVED PUBLISHING PRESENTS another entertaining, intriguing romp by one private investigator through some deadly wheeling and dealing in the Great State of Texas. [DRM-Free]
BOOKS BY KENT SWARTS:
- Denny McConnell PI – Book 1: A Family Feud Texas Style
- Denny McConnell PI – Book 2: A Savvy Way to Kill
- Denny McConnell PI – Book 3: The Texas Medicine Murders
- ...and Books 4-5 are works in progress, so stay tuned.
MORE GREAT CRIME/MYSTERY FICTION FROM EVOLVED PUBLISHING:
- The "PI Kowalski" Series by Chris Krupa
- "10-30" and "Dormir" by Michael Golvach
- "The Oz Files" Series by Barry Metcalf
- The "Duncan Cochrane" Series by David Hagerty
- "The Syndicate-Born Trilogy" Series by K.M. Hodge
About the Author
Kent Swarts was an aerospace engineer for 46 years, and is now an astronomer. He has edited the Central Texas Astronomical Society’s newsletter for 15 years. He’s published in six sci-fi and dystopian anthologies. Now retired, he finds retirement more demanding than any job he’s had. He lives in Waco, Texas with his wife and dog, and when not writing, he reads or goes golfing. Engineering has influenced his writing, particularly pertaining to characters and to penning sci-fi.