- Get it by Wednesday, August 23 , Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
We all know absolute beauty when we see itskin that glows with health and an outer bearing that projects inner tranquillity. Yet, despite our every effort and expense, few of us know how to achieve it. In Absolute Beauty, Pratima Raichur, a chemist and internationally recognized expert on Ayurvedic skin care, explains how the external skin tissue is the physical reflection of everything that happens within the body: the way we eat and breathe, as well as the thoughts and emotions that fill our mind and color our spirit. Here, in the first beauty and skin care guide to reveal the secret to lasting radiance through the principles of Ayurveda, Pratima Raichur offers readers:
- a detailed self-test to determine their exact skin type
- customized skin care plans for each skin type
- proven-effective advice for addressing the most troubling skin problems
- essential nutritional information
- instructions for detoxifying the body
|Product dimensions:||7.37(w) x 9.12(h) x 1.12(d)|
About the Author
Pratima Raichur apprenticed with one of India's foremost Ayurvedic physicians, has a degree in biochemistry, and is the founding director of Tej Skin Care Clinic in Manhattan. She lives in Albertson, NY.
Marian Cohn is a public relations writer and marketing consultant and has been a meditation teacher and speaker on self-development for more than twenty years.