Introducing the Multi Award-Winning Accountability Leadership... Best Leadership Book 2015 Indie Excellence Awards. Finalist Business Category 2015 Next Generation Indie Book Awards. Finalist Business Reference Category 2015 International Book Awards.
Do You Still Live In The Hope That Employees Will Follow Through On Their Responsibilities and Commitments? Turn Hope Into Certainty With The New Science of Accountability
Great business leaders understand that acceptance of greater personal accountability and responsibility leads individuals, teams, and organisations back on the path to success.
But with the evolving nature of 21st century business, the practical steps that go into creating a high performance culture of accountability have become more muddled than ever.
Many organisations have seen temporary improvements, implementing traditional systems of accountability in an attempt to drive high performance in the workplace;only to quickly revert back to their old ways, or worse.
The #1 Amazon Best-Seller Accountability Leadership Will Teach You:
- What it really takes to lead a high performance culture of accountability
- Why so many of today’s employees avoid personal accountability and responsibility like the plague, and how to reverse that trend
- How to sustain great performance through inspiring feedback, feed-forward and follow-through
- What an accountability plan is, how to create one, and why it's considered the secret weapon behind successful enterprise transformation
Filled with real world case studies and straightforward, easy to digest research, Accountability Leadership offers practical solutions that are direct, engaging, fast, cost-effective, proven, and easy to implement...
Immediate, Concrete Solutions You'll Take Away From This Number 1 Amazon Best Seller Include:
- How to transform the dark side of accountability into a positive force for change
- Why carrots and sticks no longer work,and what they've been replaced with
- How to create compelling consequences that inspire people to perform at their best, and achieve the ultra productive workstate known as flow
- Crack the code of high accountability conversations, turning confrontation into a productive and positive opportunity
Accountability Leadership Also Sheds Light On Topics Like...
- How negativity bias covertly sabotages your feedback loop with your employees
- The optimal ratio for positive to negative comments in feedback
- The right amount of autonomy to give employees without overdoing it
- What lack of recognition is really doing to your workforce (hint: it's staggering)
- The surprising biochemical effect of praise, and why it cannot fail
Plus, You;ll Also Receive A Special Bonus
Readers can claim an exclusive 20-minute podcast interview with top-rated thought leader Marshall Goldsmith, sharing his powerful experiences and groundbreaking ideas on coaching for accountability leadership;absolutely free.
A Personal Message From The Author
Accountability is arguably the number-one issue that makes or breaks leadership performance today. Yet most of us were never taught this critical skill;not by our parents, teachers or business leaders.
The good news is, accountability can be coached.
Discover the missing link between high performance and accountability with Accountability Leadership.
About the Author
Over the course of her career, she's developed a personal and professional mantra about what she sees as the number-one issue that makes or breaks leadership performance today... Accountability for outcomes, performance, and results.
That mantra goes like this:
"The degree to which you have developed the capacity to hold your organisation and its people accountable for the delivery of results is directly proportional to your capacity to either build--or hemorrhage--value from your organisation."
...An Early Accountability Lesson Becomes a Catalyst for Change
In her first senior executive post, Di managed to turn a difficult accountability lesson into an opportunity for change when it became clear that the failure of her executive team to hold one another accountable was setting their entire organisation up to fail on its delivery of a major business initiative.
Having no intention of letting the project go bad, Di led her fellow executives through specific actions to improve personal accountability throughout the leadership team. As a result, she managed to turn a pending loss into a remarkable profit.
"Accountability was something we couldn't delegate," she says, recalling the initiative. "Much to our surprise, employees in our respective divisions started to intuitively follow suit, modelling our new behaviours."
Inspired by that early experience, Di developed a deep curiosity and drive to understand the "new science" of high accountability. This led her to create the best-seller, Accountability Leadership - the first title in "The Accountability Code TM" series of books, workshops and information products.
...Extensive Experience and Expertise
With over 20 years' experience leading programs of business strategy, business transformation, organisational change and strategic human resources at the enterprise level, Di's professional background and knowledge spans a range of industries--public and private--both in Australia and abroad.
- More than 10 years as senior executive and group director of large government and private multinationals;
- Over 10 years working with senior leaders as principal of business transformation consultancy, Worrall and Associates.