Would you like to know how to identify when a dream is from God?
Some dreams convey images, words, and emotions to us in order to deliver a message. They are like a message in a bottle from heaven. Other dreams are full- blown spiritual experiences. They do not merely contain a message, they accomplish something in the spiritual realm. This book will help you to understand and experience both of these kinds of dreams. It is written not to merely dispense information, but to impart revelation and help to activate your dream life. God intends for your “dream life” to be a vital part of your existence.
You are called to experience and enjoy adventures in dreaming.
- Do you long for powerful God-encounters and angelic visitations in your dreams?
- Have you ever had a dream that was so vivid it seemed real? Have you considered that it may have been real?
- Would you like to understand the wild and sometimes confusing imagery and language in your dreams?
- Have you ever dreamed of fighting or engaging in a battle? Have you considered that these dreams may have been intercession or spiritual warfare?
- Have you ever wondered the purpose of dreams about your parents, grandparents, or relatives from another generation?
- Would you like to know what recurring dreams are and why you have them?
- Have you ever felt the lingering aftereffects of a nightmare or encouraging dream for hours or days? Could this have been because something was imparted to you in the dream?
If you answer “Yes” to any of these questions, Adventures in Dreaming will be a powerful resource for you.
|Publisher:||Morning Star Publications|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 5.40(h) x 0.50(d)|
About the Author
Justin Perry is the Lead Pastor of MorningStar Fellowship Church in Fort Mill, SC. After a dramatic salvation experience in 2000, Justin almost immediately began to experience and walk in supernatural ministry. Since that time he has been involved in equipping the body of Christ in healing, evangelism, and prophetic ministry. Justin has a vision for the church to know the Scriptures and the power of God. Whether training in the gifts of the Spirit or teaching Systematic Theology, he makes daunting and complicated issues inviting and accessible. He and his wife, LeeAnna, have two sons and live in Charlotte, NC.