For anyone who needs a little help finding love, this book is the ultimate dating makeover kit!
The line at Starbucks. The movies. The Internet. Even the dry cleaners... there are dozens of opportunites to seize the date, but millions of lonely singles pass them by!
David Wygant shows readers just how easy it can be to overcome fear and meet new people in their daily routines. David explains the three simple steps to getting a date with ease: being prepared, being aware, and making contact.
Always Talk to Strangers breaks away from pop psychology, gimmicks, and rules to offer concrete information on how single people actually meet--and successfully date--other singles. No mind games, cheap tricks, or corny pickup lines here. Just common sense, and specific information on:
- Where to go to meet people, and when
- Why bars and clubs are the worst places to get a date
- Overcoming fear and negative thinking
- Using props to start a natural conversation
- Making a great first impression
- Spotting opportunity--and going for it!
|Publisher:||Penguin Publishing Group|
|Sold by:||Penguin Group|
|File size:||298 KB|
|Age Range:||18 Years|
About the Author