Can a “regular” person do this? Absolutely! Zero waste isn’t necessarily about zero, but more about changing or altering the way we see the world around us, how we consume, and how we think about waste. It’s about making better choices when we can, and working to reduce our overall impact by reducing the amount of packaging and single-use plastics we bring into our life. Focusing on the positive, An Almost Zero Waste Life presents simple ways to reduce waste in every aspect of your life:
- Cleaning: Recipes for natural cleaners and how to ditch paper towels for good.
- Meal plans: Weekly menus and recipes for zero waste meals that use bulk pantry staples.
- Shopping: How to shop zero waste at big chain stores and ways to reduce food packaging.
- Bathroom: Sustainable beauty routine.
- Recycling: Ingenious ways to repurpose old clothing and how to recycle small metals, like razor blades.
- Compost: The basics of composting.
- And much more!
|Product dimensions:||5.40(w) x 7.80(h) x 0.80(d)|