This Aquarium Maintenance Log Tracker is a perfect way to record, keep track, and keeping up-to-date with your aquarium maintenance and care. The interior pages include space to record the following:
- Aquarium ID, Size & Date - Write aquarium id, what size it is, and the date.
- General Maintenance - Log Water Change, General Cleaning, Gravel Cleaning, Algae Cleaning, Livestock Inspections, Notes for other.
- Equipment Maintenance - Record the Filter Maintenance, Media Cleaned, Media Replaced, Air Pump/ Hoses, Lighting, Notes for other.
- Water Quality - Record pH, Ammonia, Nitrates, Nitrites, GH, Notes for other.
- General Care & Observations - Log Feeding Schedule, Spawning, Water Temperature & Quality, Medications, Water Conditioners, Disease Diagnosis.
- Expenses - For equipment, Fish, Plants, Maintenance, Medication, Food, Supplies, & Total Cost.
- Aquarium Occupants - Record Name, Quantity, & Date of each.
- Supplies List - Log Item, Quantity, Supplier, & Date Purchased.
- Plant Inventory - Write Species, Date Added, & Blank Lined Notes.
- Health History - Record Pet Name, Tank #, Date Sick, Treatment Plan, # of Days Treated, & Was Treatment a Succes?
- Feeding Log - Checkboxes for Feeding each day of the week, & morning, noon, and night.
This Aquarium Maintenance & Care Journal can help you keep your aquarium in optimum health and allows you to monitor and record everything properly. Also makes a great gift for that special person in your life that loves their fish and wants to maintain a healthy aquarium. Simple and easy to use. Size is 8.5x11 inches, 104 pages, black ink, white paper, soft matte finish cover, paperback. Get your copy today!