This book will give you the tips, tools, checklists, and templates to help make your self-publishing journey easier and better.
In Everything I Learned About How to Publishing a Book, you will learn:
- The advantages and disadvantages of self-publishing
- Whether self-publishing is right for you
- The seven steps to publish your book
- The best practices on editing, cover design, formatting, and pricing
- How to avoid costly mistakes
- Where to get help and what tools to use
- Self-publishing costs and how to save money
- How much and when you get paid
|Product dimensions:||5.98(w) x 9.02(h) x 0.39(d)|
About the Author
The two books in the Because Self-Publishing Works series share the knowledge she learned while helping her husband publish and market his book. You will appreciate her pragmatic advice, compassionate voice, and succinct writing style that bring clarity and fresh perspective to the evolving self-publishing industry.