This expert, one-of-a-kind handbook shows you how to
- ensure that your inheritance instructions will be carried out the way you want them to be;
- protect your children's inheritance from creditors, ex-spouses, addictions, tax troubles, mismanagement, squandering, and other risks of loss;
- prevent family conflict that can arise when parents die and children divide the "family money";
- leave more money to your children and grandchildren, and less to the IRS;
- avoid creating inheritance problems in your family with "cautionary tales" of inheritance planning gone bad;
- understand why you still have to deal with estate tax issues even if your net worth falls below the new death-tax-exemption.
Related collections and offers
|File size:||639 KB|
About the Author
Jeffrey L. Condon, Esq. has been practicing in trust, estate, and probate law since 1987 at the Law Offices of Condon & Condon in Santa Monica, California. He is also the author of The Living Trust Advisor and has conducted over three hundred family-inheritance-planning talks and seminars throughout the United States for numerous businesses, financial institutions, charities, brokerage firms, insurance companies, social clubs, and service organizations.