Finalist in The Australian Career Book Award 2022 - Hosted by The Royal Society of Arts Oceania
Do you know how to seek out and win your next executive role?
Are you well prepared to take the next steps in your career?
If not, you may fail to reach your full potential and miss out on building a winning career.
Most career advice available today does not address the needs of senior job seekers. Building a Winning Career sets out a proven process that has worked for hundreds of senior executives, delivering superior results for those considering their next career move.
In Building a Winning Career, William Cowan describes strategies that best position you for success while avoiding common traps. Filled with Practical examples, this book will help you:
- prepare and manage your job search for best results
- build your network to be an exponential multiplier for you
- be confident and ready when you meet recruiting teams
- launch yourself in a new role and nail it
- take active steps to think through how to manage your career
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||Stradis Pty Ltd|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||6 MB|