Building the Body is published 4 times a year and gives a new slant on bodybuilding. It’s all about how to get the most from your training by having a holistic approach, paying attention to all aspects of your workouts, nutrition, attitude and recuperation. Unlike other bodybuilding mags that contain 75% advertising, it contains no paid advertising, just helpful information based on my personal experience and that of my clients.
1. The Arnold Expo 2008 was the best ever. Find out why.
2. Javad Aghaloo trained under Frank's supervision this past year and made amazing progress. Learn how he did it.
3. How Can I Help You? -- Rely on Frank's experience and save years of trial and error in your training.
4. New! High Def Handbook: How to eat and exercise for maximum definition.
5. Michelle Hemingway, M.D. completed a Zane Experience training program in 2007 -- see her amazing progress only 6 months later.
6. Is It Inevitable? Some of Hollywood's celebrities have really gotten out of shape with age. What can one do about it?
7. Getting Small -- The world's smallest bodybuilder is a mere 20 pounds and is training vigorously.
8. Personal Progress is about how Frank has been training lately to stay in shape at age 65.
9. Enlightenment and the Body of Light is a fascinating article by John White about the goal of human evolution.
10. Hybrid Training by Sensei Ken O'Neill tells why it is wise to include functional training in your workout regimen.
11. The Past is Past -- a common sense approach about why not to worry about the past because it doesn't exist anymore.
12. Frankly Speaking -- Frank tells about future plans and projects.