9.99 In Stock
- Useful for all skill levels (beginner to advanced)
- Start learning C# 9 quickly with fundamental programming concepts and examples
- Includes "Mini Quizzes" and "Activities"
- Written by a Senior Developer who was a higher education Instructor
OverviewWhether you are a first-time programmer or an experienced coder wanting to learn C#, this is the book for you. It is designed to get you programming quickly by explaining core concepts and providing the essential code needed. Read C# Fundamentals from beginning to end and then use it as a quick reference for the code you need.
Over 50 essential topics covered including:
- Unit Testing
- and much more
Use to prepare for the following certifications:
- Microsoft: MTA - Software Development Fundamentals C# (Exam 98-361)
- Microsoft: MCP - Programming in C# (Exam 70-483)
Related collections and offers
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||14 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
About the Author
Adam Seebeck is an author, CEO, Sr. Developer, instructor, and a MCSD. He began his coding journey by building a popular AOL app in the early 2000s. He taught .NET at a Technical College where he wrote his first book, C# Fundamentals. He is CEO and Instructor at unQbd, an online education platform.