Get it by Monday, October 23
, Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Same Day delivery in Manhattan. Details
MONOGAMY HAS MET ITS MATCH
When it comes to scoring on the side, this book is your best friend.
Comedians Bill Burr, Joe DeRosa, and Robert Kelly have experienced the rich pleasures and unspeakable risks of romantic infidelity, and survived to tell their tales.
Now, they impart all the wisdom, advice, and humor they picked up along the way, including how to:
* Wipe away your shame and guilt—and get smart before you get hard
* Conduct your filth with the right chick, in the right place, at the right time
* Take an hour to shower and scour—and fight your worst enemy: glitter
* Explain a strange scrunchy, hair extension, or pair of earrings to your girl
* Navigate strip clubs, massage parlors, and women of the night
* Lie like a woman—and call it quits without getting caught
Featuring ten true stories from men who’ve lived the life and a link to watch Burr, DeRosa, and Kelly’s hilarious short film of the same name, Cheat is a wickedly smart field guide to philandering that will revolutionize your game.
|Publisher:||Simon & Schuster|
|Product dimensions:||5.38(w) x 8.04(h) x 0.53(d)|
About the Author
Joe DeRosa is writing, directing, and starring in a number of web series, working on his third comedy album, and touring the country. He has been featured in his own half-hour Comedy Central special and two Comedy Central Records audio releases. He is a regular on The Opie & Anthony Show and Fox News’ Redeye.
Robert Kelly is one of the top touring comics in the country. He hosts the popular You Know What Dude? podcast and has a recurring role on FX’s Louie. His Just the Tip was an iTunes comedy album of the year, and his comedy specials include Comics Anonymous, Comedy Central Presents Robert Kelly, and Tourgasm.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
A really funny book written by three great comedians. I would have paid ten bucks just to see the short film that comes with the book.
Waits sitting on a couch