The Only Official Guide to All Components of Citrix XenApp Platinum Edition
Citrix XenApp, the new name for Citrix Presentation Server, is an end-to-end Windows application delivery system that offers both client-side and server-side application virtualization, for optimal application performance and flexible delivery options. It's the best access experience for any user. With the secure application architecture, organizations can centralize applications and data in secure data centers, reducing costs of management and support, increasing data security, and ensuring fast, reliable performance.
Build and maintain a scalable, cost-effective, and secure enterprise application delivery infrastructure with expert advice from the Citrix Product Development Team. Citrix XenApp Platinum Edition Advanced Concepts: The Official Guide explains how to configure hardware and software and centrally manage enterprise resources. You'll learn to use Citrix Conferencing Manager, Citrix Access Gateway, Citrix Password Manager, and other tools. The book also includes in-depth coverage of advanced troubleshooting techniques, disk and memory tuning methods, and security strategies.
- Deploy Citrix XenApp across a large enterprise successfully
- Understand the network bandwidth requirements of server-to-server communication, and communication between Access Management Console and servers
- Secure remote access with Citrix Access Gateway
- Administer and customize Citrix Password Manager
- Maximize the capabilities of Citrix Conferencing Manager
- Secure Citrix XenApp using certificates, encryption, and smart cards
- Configure Virtual IP addressing, PDA synchronization, and SpeedScreen browser acceleration
- Gain insights from Citrix eLabs server load and capacity hardware testing