How to never have an awkward conversation again, even if you dread small talk right now…
Does your typical conversation with a casual acquittance or co-worker result in the following…
Don't know what to say?
Sick of talking about the weather or what you did at the weekend?
Don't worry – you can "cure" your small talk problems in just 15 minutes…by applying a few simple conversation "hacks"…often used by the world's most charismatic people
Here's just a fraction of what you'll learn:
- One question which will have the person's eyes light up immediately (warning: they may passionately talk for at least 10 minutes out of this questions alone. Use it wisely)
- How to use this small talk "superpower" to have engaging, deep conversations with anyone
- How to use celebrities to spark a fun conversation, without resorting to boring "gossip" topics
- 29 weird topics you can use to inject some personality into a conversation which is going nowhere
- How to use questions to really get a person to open up (most shy people do this wrong, fix it in less than 5 minutes)
- How to use "future projections" to get someone excited about the most mundane of topics
In just 20 minutes, this short, read-it-in-one-session book, written in plain English, will cure your small talk woes.
This are great for water cooler conversations.
On first dates.
Or when you're forced to see family members you haven't spoken to years.