A quick guide filled with tips, tricks and best practices for product creation in your speaking/training/coaching/writing business.
You work hard - shouldn't the work you've done work hard, too? In this book, Sandy Weaver Carman shows you how to:
1. Create audio products from speeches, teleseminars and webinars.
2. Repurpose blog posts into books, e-books, podcasts and audio books.
3. Record new products - audio books, podcasts, and more - from scratch using readily available, free software & easy-to-follow instructions.
4. Set up a professional-sounding in-home studio on a shoestring.
5. Use social media to enhance your expert status & move your product.
And much more! This book is an easy read and is filled with screen shots of the audio software so you can easily follow along and create your own audio products. If you want less windshield/airline time and more money on the bottom line, use this book to help you create a product line and your own revenue river!
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||1 MB|
About the Author
Sandy worked in major market radio for over 30 years, in Boston, MA, Washington, DC and Atlanta, GA. On-air she was known as Sandy Weaver, her birth name. Most radio people have “radio names” that they’ve given themselves, but Sandy thought her parents did a better job naming her than she could, so she kept her own name.
As producer and voice artist, she’s passionate about giving the client exactly what they expect and then some. A sought-after narrator, she’s worked with several high-profile non-fiction writers, including Dianna Booher and Carrie Prejean. With a stable of other voices in her company, clients get to pick the voice that’s perfect for their project.
Sandy married Bob Carman in 1986 (you do the math!) and they live in Marietta, GA with their Siberian Huskies and golf clubs. Bob’s much better with the golf clubs than Sandy is!