Social media is a multi-billion-dollar industry where the platforms profit from user-generated content. Cryptocurrencies have arrived to end the exploitation.
Cryptosocial: How Cryptocurrencies Are Changing Social Media surveys the history of social media and cryptocurrencies to show how these two unrelated technologies had a chance meeting that is changing the world. If you're one of the millions of people growing tired of legacy social media and how they take advantage of their own users, this book will open your eyes to the alternatives offering greater happiness, more freedom, and better personal and financial security. Read this book and you'll learn:
- What cryptosocial is all about.
- Which platforms and protocols you should pay attention to.
- Why cryptosocial media is the best alternative for Facebook, Twitter, and Snapchat.
- How to start using cryptosocial media.
- What you need to participate in decentralized social media platforms.
- And how you can profit from your own content, gain more control over your identity, and maintain security over your online data and personal assets.