- Get it by Wednesday, August 23 , Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Want to have a wonderful wedding away from home? Destination Weddings For Dummies is your all-in-one guide to getting married out of town, giving you savvy tips on everything from making travel arrangements to hiring vendors to dressing the wedding party.
Fron Vegas to the Vatican, this hands-on, practical resource helps you arrange a unique, unforgettable wedding anywhere in the world. Focusing on the various ways you can use the Internet in your planning, Destination Weddings For Dummies is filled with Web tips, shortcuts, and URLs, as well as instructions for creating your own digital wedding planner. You’ll see how to establish a realistic wedding budget and get your friends and family on board. Then, you’ll choose the perfect location; from Europe to the tropics to the open sea, we’ve done the scouting for you! You’ll also discover how to:
- Get married legally around the world
- Know who, when, and how to invite
- Create your own destination wedding Web site and blog
- Fit all the basics into your budget— from flowers and catering to the rings, photography, and music
- Hire wedding pros from a distance
- Decide on your ceremony’s style
- Dress the bride, groom, and the wedding party
- Communicate your plans to invited guests
- Compare wedding packages
- Save money on travel arrangements
- Test-drive your destination wedding site
- Organize fun wedding activities
- Handle various wedding emergencies
If money is no object, you'll also see how to host a blowout wedding and make a splash when you splurge. Whether it’s a small, intimate ceremony in a Hawaiian garden or a large gathering on a yacht in the Mediterranean, Destination Weddings For Dummies is all you need to get married anywhere you choose with ease and in style!
|Series:||For Dummies Series|
|Product dimensions:||5.80(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.80(d)|
About the Author
Susan Breslow Sardone is the Web’s leading authority on romantic travel. She has been the About.com Guide to Honeymoons and Romantic Getaways for a decade, and Forbes.com calls her site “Best of the Web in Romantic Travel.”
A widely published travel journalist, Susan’s assignments have led her from Alaska to Zimbabwe. Her work has appeared in print in The New Yorker, Condé Nast Traveler, Modern Bride, and other mass-circulation magazines. She has also served as a consultant to Expedia and American Express Travel.
Susan holds a master’s degree in journalism and a bachelor’s of arts degree in English. More recently, she studied Multimedia Technology at New York University, where she also taught writing classes. Susan and her husband, Vincent, live in New York.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews