Electric Circuit Analysis available in Hardcover
• Meant for all disciplines of Engineering
• Gives basic principle of electrical elements along with the techniques to solve them.
• Variety of problems in large numbers are given for the students to have a clear understanding of the concepts.
The book 'Electric Circuit Analysis' has been designed as an introductory course for all disciplines of Engineering and has a much greater significance for students of Electrical, Communication & Instrumentation Engineering. This book helps in learning the basics of electrical circuit elements and provides the ways to connect them in circuit. Also some of the basic mathematical techniques are given, useful for solving linear differential equations which is a pre-requisite of both undergraduate and graduate programmes.
In this revised edition, the main objective is to provide a detailed account of basic circuit concept, circuit model and methods of circuit analysis in time and frequency domain for solving simple and multidimensional circuit problems.
|Publisher:||New Age Science|
|Product dimensions:||7.40(w) x 9.70(h) x 0.90(d)|
Table of Contents
• Introduction to Circuit Analysis
• Basic Circuit Components
• Basic Circuit Concepts
• Transient Analysis of Simple Circuits-Classical Method
• Transient Analysis using Laplace Transform
• Sinusoidal Steady State Analysis
• Frequency Response and Resonance
• Nodal and Mesh Analysis
• Network Theorems