Elopement is not a rushed ending to your love story. It's the beginning of the greatest adventure of your life.
Sam Starns knows this firsthand. After regretting her own traditional wedding ceremony and reception, she decided to dedicate her photography business to engaged couples who take the leap and embark on the brave and bold decision to elope. With Elope Your Life, Starns not only provides insight as an industry insider on the benefits of elopement, but how going against societal norms and standards can change the meaning of the phrase to a less traditional lifestyle. This mindset allows you to discover more about yourself and your relationship and opens you up to endless possibilities.
By bringing out the unique qualities of someone who craves elopement and seeks adventure, you will then learn how to utilize these traits once you say "I do," and every day after. Providing actionable steps to elopement from telling your family and friends, to finding a scenic and meaningful location, you'll celebrate your love while being your most authentic self.
It's time to take the leap. It's time to Elope Your Life.
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||Sam Starns LLC|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||64 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
About the Author
Table of Contents
Part One: Empowerment
1. Why I Wish I Had Eloped
2. There Is Only One You
3. Don't Let Anyone Pressure You Out of Being Spectacular
4. Finding Your Balance
5. What Eloping Is to Me
6. Eloping as a Transformation
Part Two: To Elope or Not to Elope
7. So You Want to Elope
8. Cultivating Compromise
9. Is Eloping the Right Choice?
10. About Those Guests
11. The Hardest Part
12. I'm Worried Eloping Won't Feel Special
13. Why People Choose to Elope
14. Traditional Wedding Costs vs. Elopement Costs
Part Three: Let's Do This!
15. The Basics of an Adventure Elopement
16. 10 Reasons Elopements Are the Best
17. Would You Rather
18. Where Do You Worship?
19. An Elopement in Eight Steps
20. How Do You Want to Feel?
21. 50 Things To Do on Your Elopement Day
22. Sample Elopement Timeline
23. Elements of an Elopement Day
24 How to Tell Friends and Family You're Eloping
25. Elopement Announcements
26. Five Things to Know When Eloping in a National Park
27. When Not to Elope
28. Marriage License Basics
P.S. This Chapter is For You, Manly Men
Nikki and Tom
Kirby and Jeff
Corri and Mike
Caroline and Manny
Anna and Jamie
Whitney and Jeremiah