Expanded, Updated & Greatly ImprovedNew Expanded Edition Includes:
- More Than 150 Pages of New Material with Greatly Expanded Content and 4 New Chapters
- Over 75 Carefully Devised Practice and Example Poker Hands That Are Analyzed in Great Detail
- Free Enrollment into My Essential Poker Math eLearning Online Video Training Course
Poker math is a vitally important aspect to No Limit Holdem poker, but it's often overlooked or simply not used because many poker players fear it is too difficult to learn. I'm here to tell you it is not. In fact, fundamental poker math is very easy to learn. More importantly, it can yield you a lot more profits at the poker table. Without using simple math at the poker table, you are simply playing a guessing game.Use Simple Math at the Poker Table & Increase You Winnings
In this book I'll teach you how to use simple arithmetic at the poker table to gain a huge skill advantage over your opponents that will allow you to win more and lose less. Poker players that don't use math are simply guessing and you'll learn to no longer guess and know the correct mathematical move at the poker table. These simple mathematical concepts I'll be teaching you will drastically help improve your poker game and allow you to make the most profitable decisions at the poker.Contents & Overview
First you'll be introduced to several fundamental overarching poker concepts that apply to poker mathematics. Then we'll begin our journey into poker mathematics where you'll learn about fundamental poker mathematics, including probabilities and odds, pot equity, pot odds, implied odds,the Rule of 2 and 4, expected value (EV) and much more. We'll then embark on a journey of learning about important pre-flop and post-flop poker mathematical concepts, such as pre-flop all-in situations, set-mining, steal attempts, 3-bet bluffing, betting with the best hand, semi-bluffing all-in, bluffs and hero calls. Lastly, you'll learn how to perform basic and intermediate expected value calculations and utilize card combinations, better known as combinatorics.Effectively Understand & Utilize Essential Poker Math
- Develop a keen understanding of Probability & Odds
- Learn to quickly calculate Pot Odds & Implied Odds at the poker table
- Effectively use Pot Equity & The Rule of 2 & 4 to Determine the correct poker play
- Understand how to use Expected Value (EV) both on & off the table to analyze your plays
- Understand how to properly Set-Mine, Steal & 3-Bet Bluff with basic mathematics
- Learn the important math behind Bluffs & Hero Calls to give you a skill advantage over your opponent
- Learn to utilize EV Calculations to analyze your previous play off the table
- Learn to leverage Card Combinations to further enhance your card reading abilities & develop balanced ranges
Suitable for both beginning and experienced poker players alike you'll learn many essential fundamental poker mathematical concepts that'll help you drastically improve your poker game. After reading this book, you'll have mastered fundamental No Limit Holdem mathematics. You'll have gained a huge skill advantage over your opponents and will be able to effectively use math at the poker table to make profitable moves. Most importantly, you'll become a much better and profitable poker player!What are you waiting for?
Purchase this book today to start advancing your poker game with simple poker math!
|Publisher:||MicroGrinder Poker School|
|Product dimensions:||5.90(w) x 8.80(h) x 0.60(d)|
About the Author
Visit MicroGrinder.com for free and affordable poker learning resources.