- Two-, three-, and four-finger knitting techniques
- Methods for joining new colors and strands of yarn
- How to make cool cuffs with leather lacing
- Ideas for yarn graffiti projects
- Techniques for creating a chic frilly scarf
- How to use T-shirt yarn to make a stylish basket-bag.
Finger knitting is the perfect activity for children, and all you need to get started is a ball of yarn. Start exploring the possibilities today!
Related collections and offers
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 9.90(h) x 0.50(d)|
|Age Range:||7 - 13 Years|
About the Author
Vickie is most well-known as the Host and Creative Consultant of DIY Network & HGTV's show, Knitty Gritty, her best selling craft books, and her accessible, inclusive approach to nurturing the creative community via print, video and social media.
She's continued to rally the crafty troops through her work as the International Spokesperson & Creativity Guide for the largest, North American yarn company, Yarnspirations (home of Patons, Bernat, Caron, Lily Sugar n' Cream), and knitting with viewers nationwide as the Host and Co-Executive Producer of PBS' Knitting Daily TV with Vickie Howell.
Follow @VickieHowell for up-to-date scoop on tutorials, projects, and events!