Over 450,000 copies sold and in circulation! Here's why:
- Identification: Over 4,000 antique American firearm models and variants extensively described with all marks and specifications necessary for quick identification.
- Values: Over 4,000 individually priced firearms. Full information on how to assess values based on demand, rarity and conditions.
- Illustrations: Over 1,700 large scale photographs accompany model descriptions for convenient identification.
- Quick Reference: An easily-understood organization, a standardized numbering system, extensive cross referencing and a comprehensive index all aid in making this book a must reference for every gun enthusiast.
- Firearms History: Histories of the makers with dates and locations of manufacture and quantities manufactured.
- Trends in Collecting: A review of the ever-changing collecting and buying patterns which have resulted in a volatile present-day collecting market.
|Publisher:||Gun Digest Media|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||28 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
About the Author
In the collectible firearms hobby, Norm Flayderman is synonymous with antique firearms. Flayderman has been active in buying, selling and trading antique arms for more than 50 years and has become widely recognized throughout the world as one of the top experts in the hobby. His previous editions of Flayderman's Guide to Antique American Firearms and Their Values have been favorably reviewed in The New York Times, The American Rifleman and The Gun Report.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
This catalog of American antique firearms is the book that would form my library if I were limited to only one book. It is written in a clear, concise style and loaded with pertinent details.