Parents, grandparents, and anyone else with little loved ones in their lives will be kicking up some leaves and some laughs this autumn every time they read? Fun Fall Day. The magic and splendor of fall comes to life at the harvest fair, where there’s a petting zoo, corn maze, pumpkin patch, and plenty of treats for everyone!
Fun Fall Day is a celebration of the unique sights and sounds of fall that features:
- adorable and engaging illustrations with touch and feel elements on every page
- simple and playful rhymes that are perfect to read aloud or sound out
This festive board book is perfect for:
- children ages 0 to 4 years old
- sensory learning and learning the different seasons
- holiday gift giving from parents, grandparents, or teachers
Related collections and offers
|Product dimensions:||8.00(w) x 8.20(h) x 0.80(d)|
|Age Range:||3 Months to 4 Years|
About the Author
Juliana Motzko is a Brazilian illustrator that has loved drawing and painting ever since she was a little girl. She is fascinated by children’s worlds and loves to create cute artwork that touches people’s hearts. After graduating in Arts and Pedagogy, she worked as an Art Teacher and Pedagogical Coordinator for almost 10 years before becoming a freelance illustrator.