PREPARE AND POSITION YOURSELF FOR THE FUTURE
Constant Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, Ambiguity and Disruption in our world are making jobs, careers and industries more insecure. The Future of Work and the fourth industrial revolution are here. Careers have changed and will continue to change rapidly and significantly.
The question is: Will you change with the times, or will you be forced to change because of them?
Able to relate to the internal call for career change as well as recognising the sudden, dramatic, external catalysts at work in the world, in Futureproof You, careers expert Kellie Tomney addresses:
- The global trends influencing career choices and the opportunities inherent in the new world of work
- The journey from feeling abandoned, disconnected and Frustrated to becoming truly Futureproof
- The 3 Futureproofing Keys that will unlock your unique value and superpower your career
- The tools to adapt and grow in an ever-evolving cycle of impact
This book is big, bold and life-changing, designed to help you to get back in the driver's seat when it comes to your career, leadership, organisation and future.
It's time to come back to your power. It's time to discover your next career, leadership and life purpose. Achieve your alignment and highest influence, and amplify your positive impact.
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||MacMillan Company Limited|
|Product dimensions:||7.44(w) x 9.69(h) x 0.55(d)|
About the Author
Table of Contents
How to use this book
PART 1: Why You Need to Futureproof
- The Problem With Being Reactive
- From Frustrated to Futureproof
PART 2: The Futureproofing Keys
- Key 1 - Authenticity
- Key 2 - Alignment
- Key 3 - Activation
PART 3: An Evolving Adventure
- A Cycle of Impact
Connect With Me
About the Author