Have a manuscript and don't know what to do?
Have you considered self-publishing?
Join Tiffany Turner as she explains how to get your manuscript ready to finally push that self-publishing button. This beginner's guide to self-publishing has been put together with Mrs. Turner's thirteen years of self-publishing experience in romance and children's book self-publishing. With easy step by step explanations of how to prepare your manuscript, she'll walk you through in her humorous banter how to:
- Discovering if this self-publishing path is for you.
- Terms & tips you'll need to navigate the self-publishing world.
- Preparing your manuscript with an easy to follow list of steps.
- How to find the people to help you self-publish such as beta readers, editors, cover designers, formatters and self-publishing platforms.
- What to set up before you self-publish.
- Launching your book.
- Maintaining your self-publishing empire after your first book.
Discover how to get yourself started onto the self-publishing path.
|File size:||241 KB|
About the Author
Tiffany Turner is the author of the Crystal Keeper Chronicles children’s fantasy adventure series. She has been a teacher for eighteen years, and has experience working with second, third, fourth, and fifth graders. She developed teaching techniques to nurture a love of writing in her classroom using her own fantasy adventure series.
She has been a member of the Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators for thirteen years. When not writing, Mrs. Turner enjoys reading, making wire-wrapped crystal jewelry, playing the Gaelic harp at Northern California Renaissance fairs, and spending time with her husband and her new cat, Zeta. The cat, of course, is still the center of attention.