In two weeks you will:
- your motivation for writing
- the kind of writing you'd like to do
- expressing your own feelings and experiences
- getting inside your characters heads
- turning a static situation into a dramatic, dynamic scenario
Get inspiration from...
- your passions
- your memories, recalled experiences and feelings
- the characters you've come across who have influenced your life
And above all you will learn how to...
- avoid the blank page
- get the ideas out of your head and on to paper and develop the writing habit!
Learn the secrets of successful writers as well as writing tips and advice on how to build a well of ideas so that inspiration is always at hand.
If you have always wanted to write but found it difficult to know where to start, Janice Hally's "Get Writing" will help you to let your creativity flow.
|Product dimensions:||5.00(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.09(d)|
About the Author
Her latest book, published June 2010 by French publisher Hachette, is "Distant Echo", a psychological thriller. A follow-up was commissioned and will be published in 2011.
Current commissions include the big screen adaptation of Peter May's "The Killing Room" for a French film production company.