You have witnessed your baby’s first steps, first words, and first haircut. Now, it’s time for the first trip to the dentist. This first visit may very well be a deciding factor in whether your child enjoys going to the dentist or not.
Do any of these questions sound familiar?
• What is a dental home?
• When should I take my child to his first dental visit?
• Is it better to see a family dentist or a pediatric dentist?
• What do I do in case of a dental emergency?
• When should my child begin using fluoride toothpaste?
• Why does my child grind his teeth?
• Can I go to the dentist when I am pregnant?
• Does my child need braces and when?
• What can I do to prepare my child to see the dentist?
• What about my special medical needs child?
|Publisher:||Advantage Media Group|
|Product dimensions:||5.90(w) x 8.80(h) x 0.50(d)|
About the Author
Dr. Randy Hamilton is the founder of iKids Pediatric Dentistry and Nedac Inc., a dental management company. He received his Bachelor of Science in Finance from Brigham Young University and his Doctorate of Dental Medicine from Nova Southeastern University.
Dr. Hamilton specialized in pediatric dentistry at Temple University Hospital. He and his wife Natalie reside in Mansfield, Texas with their four children.