Join Adam Hamilton in this 5-week Bible study to search for the whole truth by comparing common Christian clichés with the wisdom found in Scripture. The clichés include:
- Everything happens for a reason.
- God helps those who help themselves.
- God won’t give you more than you can handle.
- God said it, I believe it, that settles it.
- Love the sinner, hate the sin.
About the Author
Table of Contents
1 Everything Happens for a Reason 15
2 God Helps Those Who Help Themselves 51
3 God Won't Give You More Than You Can Handle 77
4 God Said It, I Believe It, That Settles It 103
5 Love the Sinner, Hate the Sin 139
Epilogue: Beyond Platitudes, Clichés, and Half Truths 165