Make the most of your indoor houseplants! Did you know:
- That aloe plant sitting on your windowsill can be used as an ointment for scrapes, bruises, and sunburns.
- A chamomile plant—with its pretty display of white flowers—might be your cure for restless sleep and anxiety.
- A lavender plant will make your bathroom smell delightful and can also be used as a stress relief medicinal.
Learn which plants have which health benefits and then find out how to care for them effectively in your home or office.
- Aloe soothes skin irritations and is excellent for stomach health
- Rosemary can slow hair loss and enhance memory
- Chamomile balances blood sugar and is an antibacterial
- Sage can easy muscle aches and bring mental clarity
- Dandelions can improve digestion
- Calendula can reduce skin inflammation
Learn how to make your houseplants thrive and how to utilize them for your health!
Related collections and offers
|Product dimensions:||7.00(w) x 9.90(h) x 0.60(d)|
About the Author
Table of Contents
Part I Why You Should Care About Plants and Herbs 1
Chapter 1 Houseplants for Your Health 3
Chapter 2 Why Everyone Should Be Taking Herbs. Yes, Even You 19
Part II My Favorite Plants to Grow Indoors 35
Chapter 3 Aloe Vera 37
Chapter 4 Lavender 51
Chapter 5 Rosemary 65
Chapter 6 Chamomile 73
Chapter 7 Lemon Tree 81
Chapter 8 Sage 89
Chapter 9 Dandelion 99
Chapter 10 Calendula 109
Chapter 11 Broccoli Sprouts 117
Chapter 12 Mint 129
About the Author 155