All three parts of William Shakespeare's Henry VI are combined in this Signet Classics edition of the Bard's historical play.
When his father dies, young Henry VI ascends to the English throne. What comes next is a complex, thrilling tale of rivalry, betrayal, and war...
This revised Signet Classics edition includes unique features such as:
• All three parts of Shakespeare's play, each with their own introduction
• An overview of Shakespeare's life, world, and theater
• Dramatic criticism from Samuel Johnson, E.M.W. Tillyard, J.P. Brockbank, Sir Barry Jackson, Hermann Ulrici, Phyllis Rackin, and Ralph Fiennes
• A comprehensive stage and screen history of notable actors, directors, and productions
• Text, notes, and commentaries printed in the clearest, most readable text
• And more...
|Publisher:||Penguin Publishing Group|
|Series:||Signet Classic Shakespeare Series|
|Edition description:||Newly Revised and Updated|
|Product dimensions:||4.20(w) x 6.80(h) x 1.50(d)|
|Age Range:||18 Years|
About the Author