- 80 tear-out memory verse cards, featuring 4 translations: NIV, ESV, NLT, and MSG
- The tear-out verse cards use the BELLS method from the bestselling Surprise the World: Blessing others, Eating together, Learning Christ, Listening to the Spirit, Being Sent with a Missionary Focus
- Follows the familiar, easy-to-use approach of the Topical Memory System
- 20-week study immerses readers in each BELLS theme and accompanying memory verses
- Appendixes provide alternative schedules for regular study and memorization
- A recommended reading list supplements each theme in the BELLS method
|Tyndale House Publishers
|5.50(w) x 8.20(h) x 0.50(d)
About the Author
What People are Saying About This
What a timely book for us, as followers of Jesus, in this current landscape. So often memorizing Scripture and getting on mission are seen as opposed disciplines. However, the longer I join God at work and follow in his Son’s footsteps, the more I realize that I need good rhythms in my life and that my own disciplines of prayer and reading are tied up in my understanding of God and his Kingdom. This book is a fantastic practical read for anyone wanting to grow healthy rhythms and fall in love with Scripture in fresh ways. I highly recommend it from two friends and colleagues whose lives have been lived out in these pages.
What a wonderful pairing of Frost and Hill, showing us how to ground our lives in the meditations, mantras, and truths of the Bible. To memorize Scripture is to be formed by the wisdom of God in Christ for the love of the world. This book is an essential guide for our time.
Shortly after coming to faith, I was introduced to Scripture memory through The Navigators’ Topical Memory System. This launched me on a passionate pursuit to continuously hide God’s Word in my heart. Years later, I heard Michael Frost expound on the BELLS habits for living on mission (explained in his book Surprise the World). I love that Hide This in Your Heart combines the life-altering missional engagement of BELLS with the equally life-changing power of Scripture memory. Those who combine the discipline of Scripture memory with the practice of radically loving people will be deeply blessed—and will become a profound blessing to the people in their world.