Sometimes hope becomes so real that it's almost tangible.
But at other timesespecially when tragedy or hardship intrudesyou wonder whether your hope will fail, leaving you exposed, vulnerable and overwhelmed.
In eight sessions, Jack Kuhatschek leads you to explore both sides of hope. You'll confront doubts and fears, and you'll anticipate the great joy that awaits you in Jesus Christ.
This revised LifeGuide Bible Study features additional questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection, together with expanded leader's notes and a "Now or Later" section in each study.
About the Author
Jack Kuhatschek was formerly executive vice president and publisher for Baker Publishing Group in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He is the author of many Bible study guides and the books Applying the Bible and The Superman Syndrome. He and his wife, Sandy, currently live in Deland, Florida.
Table of Contents
Getting the Most Out of Hope
1. Waiting for the Lord - Psalm 27
2. Renewing Your Strength - Isaiah 40:25-31
3. Investing in the Future - 1 Timothy 6:3-19
4. Living in Hope - 1 Peter 1:3-12
5. Longing for Glory - Romans 8:18-27
6. The Ultimate Victory - 1 Corinthians 15:35-58
7. The Return of the King - 1 Thessalonians 4:135:11
8. When All Things Become New - Revelation 21:1-8